+ Maensri Professional Development
and Language School +
+ Maensri Professional Development and Language School +
(Approved by the Ministry of Education)
Dedicated to Job Seekers who have the potential but lacking the skills
To train and develop in order to meet and compete their standard job's requirements.
Maensri Professional Development and Language School is the first approved by the Ministry of Education in Thailand for Job Seekers in their preparation to work abroad. Maensri is located on a 3,200 square meters of land in the heart of Bangkok. Classrooms can accommodate 500 students. The school is equipped with a library, a canteen, a recreation room, spacious playground and parking. Accommodation is provided as well. The school is originally designed and built in a rural setting and natural environment to suit the objectives and making everybody feel at home.
Participants are provided with all tools, audio visual and a hands-on training by experienced teachers and trainers. Distinguished speakers from various sectors such as the Ministry of Labour, Social Welfare, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Embassies, popular and widely respected revered Monks, Psychologist, Experienced Overseas Workers and many others, comprise some of the highlights of the training course.
To develop every participant …
- A mastery of skills in communication and learning. An understanding and appreciation of culture, work ethics and safety, social values, economics and their practices Physical and health education, enabling the participants to live an energetic, wholesome and productive life.
- To provide an intellectually stimulating and challenging environment which encourages mental effort, possessing the ability to think clearly, logically and independently thus , enabling the participants to develop a team building spirit.
- To produce skills and quality work force to various private and manpower companies and organizations both in Thailand and abroad.
Requirements for Admission
- At least Primary or Grade 6 Educational Level
- A clear record of good behavior
- Good Physical and mental health
- 20 years minimum of age
Grant of Certificate
The Evaluation and assessment of the participants' performance, skill and knowledge of language will lead to a "Certificate of Achievement".
A minimum of 95% attendance, 65% of written and practical tests are required.
- Training Courses
- Preparation to work abroad
- Preparation to work in Korea (approved by Ministry of Labour)
- 150 hours (for new students never work in Korea)
- 40 hours (for students ever work in Korea)
- Preparation to be a Trainee in Japan
- Preparation to work in Canada
- Languages designed for working abroad
- Thai Traditional Massage, Spa
- Foot Reflexology
Maensri Professional Development and Language School
52 Ladprao Soi 34, Ladprao Road, Jatujak, Bangkok 10900. Thailand.
Phone : +66-(0)2-938 - 0264 ~ 5
Fax : +66-(0)2- 938 - 0266