+ Required Documents +
Employer must prepare these documents in order to recruit manpower from Thailand
- Power of Attorney
Legal appointment of Mathew International Placement (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
- Demand Letter or Job Order
Request or demand letter to import Thai workers
- Employment Contract
Sample details of agreement in as employment contract
- Minimum Requirement (Must meet with the salary rate approved by DOE)
What Employers must provide their employees while working abroad
- Approval Letter of Importing Foreign Workers
(Form the authority concern in your country)
- Photocopy of Company's Commercial or Business Registration Certificate with English translation
- Proof of Availability of Visa
All of the above documents must be certified by the authority of the host country and by the Labour Office or by the Royal Thai Embassy or Royal Thai Consulate in your country and the Ministry of Commerce for proof of company's registration.
For more thorough details on documentations, please kindly contact one of our consultants.
We strongly advice that every draft documents be sent to us before submission for rechecking.
| Outstanding Firm | Awards & Achievements | Testimonials |
| Required Documents | Approved Salary | Submit Inquiry |