Borouge Recruitment 2012
++ For All Nationalities ++
Borouge is a leading provider of innovative, value creating plastics solutions for the infrastructure (pipe systems, and power and communication cables), automotive and advanced packaging markets. It is a joint venture between the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) and Austria based Borealis. Borouge has its headquarters in the UAE and Singapore. Building on Borealis' unique Borstar technology, Borouge tripled its annual production capacity in Abu Dhabi to 2 million tonnes in 2010, and an additional 2.5 million tonnes per year will be introduced by mid-2014 to create the world's largest integrated polyolefins plant. Borouge is committed to the principles of Responsible Care and together with Borealis proactively contributes towards addressing the world's water and sanitation challenges through their Water for the World initiative.
As part of our continued expansions, we are in search of qualified and experienced personnel for the following vacancies. The company needs to recruit a number of key positions in its plants located in Ruwais, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. & Headquarter in Abu Dhabi.
- To perform stripping of used filters and operating pyrolysis and fluidizing oven for burning of filters.
- He will also be responsible for hydro-jetting, ultrasonic washing and assembly of filters element.
- To carry out microscopic and bumping test of new and old filters.
- Maintaining high degree of cleanliness is pre-requisite in all steps of function mentioned herein.
Stripping of filters:
Operating ovens and burning of filters:
- Strip out mesh from filter candles so as to prepare for subsequent steps of filter cleaning function.
Ultrasonic washing of filters:
- Operating of pyrolysis and fluidizing ovens to conduct burning of filter candles into ovens thoroughly and sequentially as required by the standard procedure
Microscopic and bumping test:
- Set and operate ultrasonic washing machine for washing filters after burning in ovens following the standard procedure. He has to take care proper preservation of washed filters in clean room also
Assembly of filters element:
- He will be engaged to perform inspection of filters with the help of microscope and bumping tool
- Execute final assembly of filter mesh element on filter candles in the clean room using special fixtures and tool
- Carry out hydro-jetting of filters inside filter shop. He will be requiring for carrying out hydro-jetting and other activities at site at the time of idle period at filter shop
- Knowledge: Minimum Technical Diploma 2 years on fitter trade.
- Experience: 8-10 years practical job experience on filter shop handling with filter inspection capability
- Skills: Communication in English, Hard Working & good executor
Selected candidates will receive a very attractive tax-free remuneration package PLUS subsidized medical care, married or single status, semi-furnished housing with furniture allowance, children's education assistance for eligible dependants (up to 4 children), an interest-free car loan facility, baggage allowance, fully paid annual vacation including annual round-trip fares.
*** All positions are Direct Hire permanent jobs.
*** All candidates must have good English communication skills and computer skills.
Please send resume in MS Word format only.
PLEASE URGENTLY SEND RESUME IN ENGLISH AND MENTION THE POSITION IN THE E-MAIL SUBJECT FIELD TO:
MATHEW INTERNATIONAL PLACEMENT CO., LTD.
1895/70-71 Floor 1, Nueve 9 Building, Phaholyothin 37/1 Road,
Jatujak, Bangkok 10900
Tel: (662) 941-3550-1 Fax: (662) 941-3552
Contact (please call Mon-Fri 9.00-18.00)
Khun Lyn 086-322-1956,
Khun Noppol 081-345-1590
Further information can also be found at website