Borouge Recruitment 2011
++ For All Nationalities ++
Abu Dhabi Polymers Co. Ltd (BOROUGE) is a leading provider of innovative plastics solutions. Established in 1998, Borouge is a joint venture between two well-established leaders in the industry – the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) and Borealis A/S, one of Europe’s largest polyolefin producers. The partnership brings together combined strengths, superior technology and deep market knowledge that make Borouge a market leader in high-performance polyolefins.
As part of our continued expansions, we are in search of qualified and experienced personnel for the following vacancies. The company needs to recruit a number of key positions in its plants located in Ruwais, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. & Headquarter in Abu Dhabi.
Operator Supervisor (Utilities & Offsite)
About the job
Borouge is on the way to increase our capacity even further with a multi - billion dollar mega- project called Borouge 3. By the end of 2013 we will have added a 3rd Ethane cracker to create the largest Ethane cracker complex in the world. This new cracker will serve two polyethylene and two polypropylene plants as well as a low density polyethylene plant. All these plants will boast the enhanced Borstar process technology and in total will drive the annual production capacity of our Ruwais operations to 4.5 million tonnes per year. A US $ 1 billion contract was awarded in early 2010 to build the next ethane cracker.
Reporting to the Department Manager, you will be part of the Production team and will be responsible for:
• Co-ordinates and supervises on assigned shift, the operation of the utility & Offsite Unit in a safe and efficient manner to ensure the production, processing and distribution of different products and utilities meet specified qualities and quantities.
• Co-ordinates periodic checks, adjustments and maintains follow-up on all maintenance activities in U&O.
• Completes shift supervisor logbook and other work reports noting the state of operating units, corrective actions taken and highlighting other items of plant that need further attention.
• Supervises plant start-ups, shutdown and emergencies as per established operating procedures.
• Act as Shift Controller for Borouge. Co-ordinates and communicates shifts work with outside parties, like customers, suppliers and authorities, as per established procedures.
• Acts as Incident Controller within U&O in case of emergency.
• Technical Diploma or Engineering
• At least 8 years work experience in petrochemical or refinery including 3 years in a Supervisor position.
• Knowledge in Boiler Operation, Steam Generation, DM Water Treatment, Effluent Unit Treatment
• Ability to speak, write and communicate effectively in English.
• Very good leadership quality.
• Very good analytical skills and team player.
• Proficient in the use of computer, MS Office, CMMS, etc.
Selected candidates will receive a very attractive tax-free remuneration package PLUS subsidized medical care, married or single status, semi-furnished housing with furniture allowance, children's education assistance for eligible dependants (up to 4 children), an interest-free car loan facility, baggage allowance, fully paid annual vacation including annual round-trip fares.
*** All positions are Direct Hire permanent jobs.
*** All candidates must have good English communication skills and computer skills.
Please send resume in MS Word format only.
PLEASE URGENTLY SEND RESUME IN ENGLISH AND MENTION THE POSITION IN THE E-MAIL SUBJECT FIELD TO:
MATHEW INTERNATIONAL PLACEMENT CO., LTD.
1895/70-71 Floor 1, Nueve 9 Building, Phaholyothin 37/1 Road,
Jatujak, Bangkok 10900
Tel: (662) 941-3550-1 Fax: (662) 941-3552
Apply via www.job-eng.com
Contact (please call Mon-Fri 9.00-18.00)
Khun Lyn 089-779-7208,
Khun Noppol 081-345-1590
Further information can also be found at website